**
To All Usexylilthing!
Apologies that I have MIA-ed for almost 5 months! I have been so busy sourcing for new sexy trinklets for all of you, as well as am setting up my 2nd Babes' Couture retail space (Hooray!!) to meet all your needs and demands!
X'mas, New Year, CNY and V-day have all been very exciting and all my sexy VS lingeries, apparels and jewellery went out log stock & barrel! Thank you all very much for your support!
I have just returned from a massive trip and I have fully stocked up on new exciting and racier! ranges of VS, fashion apparels and jewellery for your pleasure!
All of these will be featured in my second Babes' Couture retail space in Parkway Parade, which will be up and running early March timeframe.
I will keep you all posted once I launch the "opening", with even more Finesse than my Suntec outlet one! Meanwhile, if you are too busy to visit Suntec, please place your orders with us : Nancy: +65-98476538 / Gina: +65-9742-5738 or babescouture@gmail.com.
As usual, all USexylilthing! Stay Tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment