Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Babes' Couture ~ there's something 4 all Usexylilthing!

*
Hey All Usexylilthing!

So I had a reasonably nice and exciting 2 weeks after my Soft Launch on Sept 6 and there were a few gals keen on the VS range of bags and lingerie. Not surprisingly, the more popular range of VS's spandex, seamless, no VPL ones went like wild fires.

I will have to bring in more of that for my retail space in Suntec City starting Oct 1, 2008. Luckily, I will be going to the US next week and I can load up on my merchandise for all Usexylilthing! and myself of course.

In fact I will have new ranges of VS when I return from the US and I will be featuring them in my next blog update for your review. In additon, I am in Hong Kong currently and I will be sourcing for more accessories too, to enhance my current range, which I must say, is rather limitted to necklaces. I will bring in rings and ear-rings to add to my collection and I will feature them in my blog as well as retail them at Suntec City too.

Please do let me know if you have any feedback or comments on other pieces of fashion items that you may be keen on having me bring in for you... Babes' Couture is open to that, if I am able to locate your fav items and if they are well sought after!

Babes' Couture is aiming to be an enclave for Usexylilthing to enjoy fashion that cannot be found locally but is well sought after by all of you, namely like VS, Juicy Couture and even A&F, which I am trying to source in right now.

Do stay tune and visit Suntec soon!

No comments: