Hey all Usexylilthing!
Since my last write-up, I have been travelling again and have more exciting Secrets to share with you.
I have sourced a very Vogue black patent Victoria's Secret (VS) shoulder tote, with pure silk inner-lining, showcasing Avant Gard VS models. Its truly a very cool bag for shopping or gym or hey! just carry it empty to look hip along Orchard Road!
In addition, I have enhanced new range of VS lingerie bottoms and these are the very sexy seamless (no VPL) Angels-Secret Embrace low-rise Gs and T-backs, 78% Nylon, 22% Lycra/Spandex. The other lingerie ranges also feature the softest of silk and lacy boy-shorts type, with polka-dots and all!
All these are attached for your view on the right, where I will be soft launching at several outlets next week!

Not to disappoint the accessories maniacs out there too, I have for you, more chic necklaces for all occasions.
So all Usexylilthing out there,
email babescouture@gmail.com if you are keen on any of these irresistible items!
Do Stay tune!
No comments:
Post a Comment