Saturday, August 16, 2008

Babes' Couture ~ there's something for all Usexylilthing!


To all U Sexy Little Thing out there!

I have embarked upon one of my passion in life in Couture Fashion and have started on my journey into Retail business, in female fashion. Namely focussing on lingerie, apparels and accessories. There is definitely something here for all of you!

You can stop your search now, as I have Lingerie Heaven on earth, with Victoria's Secret, Treasures, Off-Limits, New Look and many many more. These are brands which I have sourced across the seas to bring them to you, as personally, I really enjoy these brands myself.

As I travel a fair bit and am exposed to these luxurious American, European, Korean, Australian brands, that are not available locally, I buy some back for friends and realised that there is a demand for this with many fellow females.

With this thought, I have thus brought in these range of lingerie to share and enjoy with you, as well as other apparels and ethnic range of fashion accessories.

I have attached the following for your viewing pleasure and if you are keen on them, I will be retailing them at Suntec City and Parkway Parade shortly or you can email me at : babescouture@gmail.com

I am currently in the midst of setting up my web-site/portal and once it's completed, it will be my utmost pleasure to share with all Usexylilthing!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exciting! Cant wait to see your goods.